[Question #182144]: App.open problems with cmd.exe

Problem is pretty straightforward. I am trying to run a sikuli script that opens up a command prompt window (sikuli is also being run from the command line). My code is as follows:

	cmdPath = os.getenv("comspec")
	cmdWindow= App.open(cmdPath )
	time.sleep(15)
	App.focus(cmdWindow)
	type("echo Hello")

However, instead of launching a new window (like it does with, say, Internet Explorer), it apparently opens a new cmd window inside the existing cmd window (again, I'm running Sikuli from the command line already). I get the following output:

[log] App.open C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe(3420)
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Administrator>[log] App.focus C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe(3420) #0
[error] App.focus failed: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe(3420) not found
[log] TYPE "echo Hello"
echo Hello

Any idea what is going on here?