Re: [Question #179865]: How to extract text without using OCR in sikuli?

obaskirt posted a new comment:
Does Sikuli has xml or html parser? If it has a feature like Watir,
sikuli is both good at visual finds and finds which are located in
xml/html  between tags.  As Niklikesh wrote, sometimes we really need to
capture an area which is not easy to capture with visually. We have
limited features at this point. These are OCR, find and doubleClick and
Ctrl-C, and sth similar methods.