Re: [Question #182237]: Does anybody know faster search method when the target is located below of the page?

I think using the wheel function is the fastest and most flexible
feature to use in these cases.

I would suggest the following improvements:

hover("some_image_inside_window.png")
mouseLocation = Env.getMouseLocation()
maxSteps = 1000
steps = 3
while maxSteps > 0:
    if reg.exists("ZLQQiu.png", 0):
         popup("Congrats!")
         break
    wheel(mouseLocation,WHEEL_DOWN,steps)
    maxSteps -= steps

--- we go to somewhere in the window using hover(), to get a starting point for the scroll operation.
--- we loop until the image is found, but a max number of steps to avoid infinite looping
--- we use exists(image, 0), to save time: only one search try is done. Without the 0 as 2nd parameter, each unsuccessful search would wait 3 seconds.
--- we only search once inside the loop (in your case, each unsuccessful search would have taken 6 seconds). Each step now should take about 0.5 seconds

--- Take Care: depending on the stepping and the speed of scrolling a short wait() might be needed after the wheel():
    wheel(mouseLocation,WHEEL_DOWN,steps); wait(0.5)