Re: [Question #182257]: How to use a self defined hot key to stop a running *.skl

obaskirt requested more information:
@ RaiMan

As you described alt-shift-c is exit hot key of sikuli.  At this point I
want to ask two questions.

1- Is there any pause and resume hot keys?

2- If our code fails in the middle of the sikuli script while sikuli
script is running (e.g. sikuli can not find an image and exit) can we
restart our sikuli script from the failed line? I want to extend this
case and make it clear. For example, I have 100 lines of sikuli script.
I started my script and it was running but at line 55 my script could
not find an image and it stopped or it was running abnormally and I used
alt-shift-c to stop sikuli. Then, I fixed line 55 and now I want to re-
run my sikuli script from the line 55 not the beginning of my sikuli
script. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance for you answers.