[Question #182448]: After Java version 30 update yesterday the Sikuli IDE does not launch.

Sikuli had been working well for a few weeks on my Win 7 PC.
Yesterday Java upgraded from Java 6 upgrade 29 to 30.
Immediately after this I found that I could no longer launch Sikuli from the desktop icon, start menu or anywhere else.

I do not know if the Java upgrade has anything to do with this problem.

I have since uninstalled and redownloaded and reinstalled both Java and Sikuli but still cannot launch the Sikuli IDE. No error messages are displayed.

Any ideas?