[Question #182538]: Combining highlight() and dragDrop() to bypass using Region.text()

I want to use a work around for the bug that exists in Region.text(). I reckon that you should be able to highlight text and then use dragDrop() to select the highlighted text. After that you put the text on the clipboard and then subsequently use it. It sounded easy enough, but I ran into a few problems.

mhead.below(i*s).below(h).highlight(1); //highlights the text
ms.dragDrop(mhead.below(i).below(h), mhead.below(i*s).below(h), 0); //should select the text

If you look at the output below, the problem is that I can't get the co-ordinates to match up properly

[log] highlight Region[309,262 126x22]@Screen(0) E:Y, T:3.0 for 1.0 secs
[log] DRAG (372,273) to (372,273)