Re: [Question #182530]: Selenium python API usage in Sikuli scripts

If you are running a Python script using Sikuli (either in the IDE or
from command line), the script is run with the bundled Jython 2.5.2
interpreter. The needed stuff to use Sikuli features is made available
internally. Jython is needed to run Scripts in Python language accessing
Sikuli features, because the kernel of Sikuli is made in Java.

So there is no  "control changes between sikuli script and selenium
script during execution". It is just Python scripts using features of
Sikuli or Selenium as needed one after the other.

For the above mentioned exceptions (comment #4): I have no idea. Seems
to be a Selenium Python problem (might be, because we are running in
Jython). Has nothing to do with Sikuli as such.