[Question #182576]: Auto click link/button on a webpage

Hi,

I need help with creating a script that will auto-click on a link/button named "Start" on a webpage . I basically need to pick up work from a client site by clicking on a link/button site, but there are other vendors too who are competing for this work. So whoever clicks on the "start" button first will get the work alloted to them.

For this basically I need to keep refreshing the webpage continuously every 10 seconds (I have an auto-refresh program for this) and the moment I see the "Start" button, I need to click on it so that I get the work. I'd really like to automate this process so that the script clicks on the "Start" button as soon as it appears on the screen.

I have just created a click (start picture), but how do I get this to run automatically without me having to execute the script. Does it have some kind of loop function that the script keeps running and whenever it sees the "Start" button on the webpage, it automatically clicks it. If you could just get me started on how to go about creating the script, I will try to figure out the rest.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ajay