[Question #182624]: Is there any way to find a text on screen without using image?

I want to assign "Some Text" into a variable and then I want to find this "Some Text" text pattern on the screen without using image. Sikuli based on a "find visually" idea but sometimes there is a need to find something on the screen without using image. For example, if we run our sikuli script with an argument and in our script, we want to find this argument on the screen. What should we do in this situation?

Maybe, the only way is to accomplish integration of sikuli with selenium/watin/watir and this kind of test automation tools or we can try to read html code or xml and write some functions to find text patterns...

Thanks in advance.