Re: [Question #181778]: Connecting to MSSQL2008

Jiri Urban is still having a problem:
Im sure that connection string is OK. Actually i think im connected to
db, because in processes i see my test PC in state of - AWAITING
COMMANDS.

but for some reasons, sikuli doesnt leave connect statement. Im rly
frustrated, because i really cant figure out where should be problem.

Interesting is that if i change user/pass its jdbc give me correct
permission errod, so im sure that sikuli is connecting right. Any idea
why sikuli stucks at connect statement?

i also tried connect through: db = apply(zxJDBC.connectx,
("com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDataSource",), params) same
result :(