[Question #183087]: Information regarding build environment

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was wondering if there is a way to build entire source code of sikuli in Eclipse or Netbeans, i.e. build environment for developers/contributors.

I want to be able to make changes to native code of sikuli (Sikuli-script) and want the same to get reflected in my project,
So far I've tried Eclipse (Indigo + CDT plugin+ Cmake plugin) and Netbeans with C/C++ support but in vain, Though in ecliopse I got a bit success but even then I had to go and create build dir under sikuli-script and then execute CMake cmd from commandline. Only thing I was able to do in Eclipse was to issue nmake command which worked. However I want to create a complete build environment using eclipse or Java Netbeans.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Vikram