Re: [Question #183049]: Java heap space memory errors on MacOS X 10.6.8

David Blankinship gave more information on the question:
I am running the script on the Mac as follows:

ant -f build.xml -Dsikuli.platform=iphone -Dsikuli.version=portrait

. . . where I believe that at least the last option (version, for the
orientation of either landscape or portrait) is specific to the
framework that we are using.  After some more exploration yesterday, it
seems that the heap errors that I am seeing are specific to either the
use of the Sikuli Java API or our homegrown framework.  Are there known
issues with memory management in the Java API?