[Question #183493]: Key Forwarding in Win 7

I recently updated to Windows 7, and since then when running sikuli it doesnt forward key strokes to the program I run it with.  Let me elaborate.  My code looks like this

wait(5)
	type("T")
	click("image")

the 'type("T") never happens and sikuli won't get past this line.  I honestly don't think this is a problem with sikuli, but I hope there are people here than can help none the less.