Re: [Question #183598]: I need to check the presence of GUID value that changes after every 10 seconds, can we do that ?

Description changed to:
I need to check the presence of GUID value that changes after every 10 seconds, can we do that ?
I need to fail the test if GUID does not appear after 10 seconds or pass otherwise.

SInce GUID is different with random characters I cannot verify the
image, any help ?

If possible I also need to remember the very first GUID and compare it
against something....?