[Question #183695]: Selenium in Sikuli Scripts

As Sikuli is not able to handle dynamic elements thats why I would like to use selenium with sikuli.

How can I use Selenium in between sikuli python script

I have configured sikuli in eclipse.
So how can I configure selenium also in eclipse.

Please note that I want to use selenium in sikuli scripts....
not sikuli in selenium scripts...

For example if during application flow if there is a dynamic button which cannot be handled using sikui image...So instead of sikuli I want to use Selenium to handle this dynamic button...