Re: [Question #183531]: Sikuli quits unexpectedly when using libvisionproxy plug-in

Sorry, run into a Apple Mail trap: only recognized the screenshot and
not then second rtf attachment.

It seems, that it happens, while a script tries to find some text on the
screen.

Sikuli does not come with any Java. Java is a prerequisite for Sikuli.

With Mac Lion Java is no longer installed/updated automatically. So
please check your Java version.

On my OS X 10.7.2 in a terminal session I get:
> enter >>> java -version
java version "1.6.0_29"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_29-b11-402-11M3527)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.4-b02-402, mixed mode)

It seems, you do not have the newest Java version on your machine. The
latest Java has to be downloaded from the Apple support pages and
installed manually.