Re: [Question #183785]: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:

Description changed to:
When i am trying to run java code using Screen object, where we have
taken a screen shot for Browse button to upload a file. I got following
Exception when i ran the code from Eclispe.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Documents and Settings\CIL-USER\Local
Settings\Temp\tmplib\VisionProxy.dll: Can't find dependent
libraries

Please let me know the cause and solution