Re: [Question #184252]: Reduce pause between steps

Since you already have the mouse delay on 0, I guess you are talking
about the time, that takes Sikuli to find something on the screen - and
that is not a pause, it is simply processing of tons of pixel
information, that have to be compared (using OpenCV features).

This time can only be reduced, if you are able to restrict the region,
inside that Sikuli has to  search for something (e.g. the app window).
Or you avoid searching at all by calculating the next click point based
on some known geometric aspects of your GUI.

On an average modern machine it takes Sikuli about 1 second in the
average to find something on the whole screen (about 20 inch) or even
slightly more.

Reducing the search region to about a quarter of the screen size might
cut the search time to the half or even slightly less.

The optimum I have achieved with reasonable effort to restrict the
search region (areas of about 50K to 100K pixels) was 0.1 to 0.2 seconds
(so to give you the challenge ;-)

faq 1607 might be of interest in this context.