Re: [Question #184252]: How to make scripts faster beyond mouse delay of 0

matt is still having a problem:
Thanks for the excellent and quick response Raiman.

Reducing the search area sounds like a great idea, my issue though is
that I have large text boxes with no identifiable features within half
the screen! E.g. the drop down button far right, text far left.

I've read in the docs it currently searches 3 times every second. Does
this then mean, the search is limited to one second, or after the third
search the item is selected? If so is it possible to change the
parameters of either the minimal time (instead of 1 second, 0.5 seconds)
or instead of 3 per searches then locating. Going on the first or second
search?