[Question #184494]: I am trying to open a notepad to copy log file...Bu it is not happening.

Dear Sir,

I want to copy all the log file into the notepad. After every line it should give the proper message like "the corresponding image is clicked ". But for me notepad is getting opened. But nothing is copied into that. Please help me..Below is my code.

def log(typ, msg):
    if loglevel >= 0 and typ == 0:
        print "[myinfo]", msg
    elif loglevel >= 1 and typ == 1:
       x=msg
        file.write(x)
    elif loglevel >= 2 and typ == 2:
        print "[myerror]", msg
loglevel = 2
file =open("C:\Users\Public\Videos\Desktop\log.txt","w")
log(0, "script started")
rightClick("1326118361937.png")
click("Manage.png")
click("DeviceManage.png")