[Question #185153]: [this query is unique. plz read it]launching an application which is installed in iphone[attached with vnc viewer] through sikuli

Hi,
I want to launch an application which is installed in iphone through sikuli.

My scenario is like this:
1. I have sikuli installed in my machine
2. Iphone is connected to my machine through WiFi
3. Iam operating my iphone [viewing,accessing application] via mouse or keyboard of my machine [with the help of veency & Vnc viewer]
4. iphone ip address is 1.123.2.4
5. with the help of winscp i found the application path of safari is "/Applications/MobileSafari.app"

Now, i want to launch safari with the help of sikuli code.

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thankyou