Re: [Question #174213]: Sikuli Worked - Then When I tried Re-Lauching it says Cannot Launch Java application

Bob Hag posted a new comment:
For me I am using a Mac.  It had to do with if I am opening the file
from Sikuli or if I am clicking on the file.

The Fix for it is the following:
>From Finder click on your Places (Home) >  Then select (Library) folder >  then Select (Preferences) Folder and delete the plist for sikuli  called (org.sikuli.ide.plist)

Now you can launch Sikuli and open your file without getting this error
message.