Re: [Question #185414]: observe hidden window while working myself on the screen

Even if you could manage to have your own work and the other window,
that the Sikuli script is working on, side by side on the screen, it is
very difficult or impossible (with heavy concurrent usage) to
"synchronize" the usage of mouse and keyboard between yourself and the
script.

The only solution is to run the script on another machine (which might
be a VM). So the script has its own screen/keyboard/mouse.

--- sounds like I need to search for other solutions
If you want to control, what is happening in hidden windows (in the sense, that their content is currently not visible on the screen caused by whatever reason), you need a tool, that is able to control the interface between the application and the window manager, like it is partly possible on Mac with AppleScript and the System UI Server or with Selenium for web pages.
Since it is a never-ending tug war between game users, who want to have bots, and the game developers, who want to have the humans in front of their games, I dought you will find something.

So if you do not have another machine, give Parallels/VMWare/VBox a try.