Re: [Question #184649]: After re-opening a Sikuli file part of my script naming switched to <filename.png>

If your script is named like e.g. myscript.sikuli, the respective image
must be found in this folder, when Sikuli IDE opens this  script (either
automatically at startup or with File->Open).

There is no other way, to get the thumbnails visible.

So if you are sure, that the respective images (e.g. 423423423.png) are
in the script's folder, there is some reason (I do not know which), that
prevents the IDE from finding the images at reopen.