[Question #185713]: Sikuli X-1.0rc3 and Maven support

I am currently using Sikuli and really liking what I see. I have created a Maven project from within Eclipse.  Within this project I've setup a POM file that leverages Cucumber-jvm as a dependency.  I'm using Cucumber in conjunction with Sikuli to test a Windows app.  So, far things are working well.  When I want to run my tests, I do so from Eclipse using a JUnit test.  I'm using the built-in Windows control panel application (control.exe) as the application under test.  Here is a sample of my code

public class ControlPanelStepDefs {
	private String executable = "control.exe";
	private Screen scrn;
	private Match match;

	@Before
	public void setup() {
		scrn = new Screen();
	}

	@After
	public void teardown() {
		try {
			scrn.click("images/XButton.png");
		} catch (FindFailed e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}
	}

	@Given("^a user wants to access their Windows programs$")
	public void a_user_wants_to_access_their_Windows_programs() {
	    // Express the Regexp above with the code you wish you had
	}

	@When("^the user opens the control panel$")
	public void the_user_opens_the_control_panel() {
		App.open(executable);
	}

	@When("^selects Programs from the computer's settings$")
	public void selects_Programs_from_the_computer_s_settings() {
	    try {
			scrn.click("images/Programs.png");
		} catch (FindFailed e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}
	}

	@Then("^the Programs view is displayed$")
	public void the_Programs_view_is_displayed() {
	    match = scrn.exists("images/DocLibrary.png");

	    Assert.assertNotNull("FAILED assertion: the image, 'images/DocLibrary.png', does not exist.", match);
	}

}

When I run my test from the command-line using Maven like so

mvn clean test

It reports back that it cannot compile my code.  I'm thinking that because the sikuli-script.jar file was added to the project as an external jar, it cannot compile the code because Maven can't find the jar in its local repositories.  Has anyone encountered something like this.  How would I run my project from the command line using Maven?