Re: [Question #185801]: Start a file on Windows

sylvain caillet is still having a problem:
Ok, I understand.

I have tried to use your code and I'm sure it's not far from truth !
But :
	cmd = r'start "C:\Documents and Settings\myuser\Mes documents\test3.pdf"'
	os.popen(cmd)
only open a DOS console.

In a DOS console, the command :
	start "C:\Documents and Settings\myuser\Mes documents\test3.pdf"
opens the PDF document.

I've tried some start commutators but it's still not ok.

Any idea ?

But now, it has become a python question !