Re: [Question #185791]: How to run "Sikuli On Virtual Machines"

anmol_bagga10 gave more information on the question:
thankx RaiMan,  i have also solved the problem.. but it took me almost a
week to fix it!!

what i have observed that when you take rdp of 1 system(Lets suppose
machine A) from another machine(Lets call it machine B, machine A gets
locked!! so even when u release the rdp.. machine A is still locked!! so
our sikuli wont run there!!

NOW install teamviewer 7 in both the machines A and B. and release the
rdp... try to log into machine A from Machine B using teamviewer.. try
it continously...

After some time , u ll see the screen of machine A from machine B in
teamviewer.. unlock it.. and run the scripts.. we can even minimise the
teamviewer windows but still sikuli works fine.. and in my case this
machine A is a virtual and completly "headless" machine having windows
OS...

Now what i have to do is extend this session of teamviewer between
machine A and machine B, by generating some hardware level interrupts
and also I have to prevent them from sleeping or going into a lock
state!!

I ll get back to you with some more inputs.

Best Regards,

Anmol Bagga
Software Engineer - Test Automation