Re: [Question #185846]: how to reassign App following splash screen

Mychal Miller gave more information on the question:
Update: I think the functions are correct. Something must be wrong with
my implementation. When I write a simple script to open the gui, select
the profile, refocus, and click a button, I'm able to do it with no
issues (using the focus command).

I think I must be referencing it incorrectly in the function of my unit
test.