Re: [Question #185989]: Change default image path (for saving screenshots)

Not a feature yet. Feel free to post a request bug.

When working with an image repository, I usually have a naming
convention for my images and use one .sikuli to function as the "repo
manager" and use the import feature to make the images available.

another possibility is to generally use variables for the images, so the

# image_repository.sikuli contains
img1 = "some-image.png"
img2 = "some-image.png"

and in your scripts you say:

from image_repository import *
find(img1)

This moves the image naming convention to the variable names.