[Question #186032]: call image inside a class fail

Hi all, I tried to make a class to manage a selection of a specific banner in an application.
The problem is in the wait section it seems never recognice the parameter as an image name.
I past the class code and test case code:

Class:

from sikuli import *
from sikuli.Sikuli import *

class Banners(object):
    Banner=""

    def searchbanner(self, target):
        self.Banner=['"snaptact_banner.png"','"example2.png"','"example3.png"']

        wait(self.Banner[target],FOREVER)  ##here no recognice the parameter!!
        doubleClick(self.Banner[target])

Test case:

from sikuli import *
from sikuli.Sikuli import *
myScriptPath ="C:\\Automation\\Sikuli"
if not myScriptPath in sys.path: sys.path.append(myScriptPath)

import ResourceManager
ResourceManager.repository("W7", "Inxx", "E")#I am using a remote image repo

from BannerClass import Banners
banners= Banners()

banners.searchbanner(0)

Sure I made some errors, please help me, give me any work around!!
thanks in advance