[Question #186051]: color recognizing problem

Hello,

I have a color recognizing problem with Sikuli.
I have done an automation of remover red eye in image. I did an eye screenshot before and after remover. Then I did:

if exists(redEyescreenshot):
popup("Red!")
elif exists(removedRedEyeScreenshot):
popup("Works")
else: popup(" Nothing!")

Sikuli finds the first one, and popup "Red"
When I type some text, select yellow color, for example, make screen shot, then compare with the same text in green or black, it works and finds the right text.

May you give me some advice what should I do.

Regards,
Olena