Re: [Question #185791]: How to run "Sikuli On Virtual Machines"

daluu posted a new comment:
btw, my previous post was regarding any such background keep-alive
automation, wasn't specific to Sikuli doing that.

I would think a good background process that does such keep alive should
check if system is idle and only perform action when idle, not while
some automated test is running. how to do that I don't know...