Re: [Question #186070]: Freelancers needed for a project

Principally I can help you of course.

Everything depends mainly on the technical environment where you want to
run the Sikuli stuff and how I have access to this.

Will it run attended or not? Will it be integrated into other e.g.
testing/automation environments? Do you want it in Python or Java? Many
more questions ....

Compensation is the last thing we have to talk about.

If you are interested in my help contact me personally with my mail at
https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke.