Re: [Question #186032]: call image inside a class fail

Ezequiel confirmed that the question is solved:
--- how do you tell Sikuli, where the images are located--> I used a
function called ResourceManager.repository in wich I put several path
with variables to find image folders.

I fixed the issue!!   the elements in the list must be without " "
self.Banner=['snaptact_banner.png','example2.png','example3.png'] now sikuli recognice de images.

Thanks very much for the corrections!