Re: [Question #186050]: Most "captures" show up as file names not pics

RaiMan requested more information:
Ok, then everything should work.

Some comments on your answer:

--- And I am usin the unittest feature.
That was not what I meant: you are using J(P)ython's unit test module together with the HTMLTestRunner. I meant Sikuli IDE's unit test feature available at View -> UnitTest. But now I know, that you do not use it (it has many problems).

--- *The other thing I noticed is that in the directory where this code lives there is a file called *somefile.sikuli* and it doesn't show all the pic files. I have to go into console window to see them.
*somefile.sikuli* is not a file in the common sense, it is a bundle (a folder whose content is not visible in the Finder. If you want to check the content in the Finder: right click -> Show BundleContent).
I guess when saying console, you are talking about a Terminal session - right?
If you open somefile.sikuli in the Sikuli IDE, all picture files, that are present in the bundle somefile.sikuli should be shown as thumbnails.

--- in the directory where this code lives
Now I guess we are talking about the file TestHTMLTest.py. This is a plain J(P)python file and cannot be opened or processed in Sikuli's IDE. It can only be run with a correctly configured Jython  interpreter and the "from sikuli import *" is missing.
And I cannot see, where the referenced image files are stored.
If this should be run with Sikuli IDE or via "java -jar sikuli-script.jar", it has to be in a folder structure:
-- TestHTMLTest.sikuli
----- referenced image files
----- TestHTMLTest.py

--- looks strange
since your stuff generally looks strange and your answer does not clarify things (the code is hard to read):
Do yourself a favor and help me to help:
put everything, that you think should work, but does not, into one folder and zip it. Then send the zip to my mail.
Into the mail copy&paste the full path to the folder.