Re: [Question #186411]: wait 1 or 2 or 3 and loop it

I just repeat from my comment #4. It would really help if you had a
deeper look at it ;-)

--- when i set the while true: it gives me errors..
I guess it is some indentation error you get. (see faq 1800)
I have sanitized you script and added a while true: (only as an example, I do not know your intention)
the zipped sikuli folder to download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42895525/dikyy.sikuli.zip

the capture/save is simply outside the loop!

And on loops, we have another faq 1437 ;-)