[Question #186452]: From 2 days I can`t start sikuli - window hides.

Hello all,

I have had a problem for two last days and I have no idea what should I do... and also what I did wrong that Sikuli stoped working.

I have used sikuli for about half a year. Firstly I also had a problem with starting and I found this topic with bug description:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/sikuli/+bug/719250
and old version (propablu 0.9 worked fine).  Some time ago Sikuli updated to version X rc2 and then rc3. I had also these two updates. Two days ago program stoped working. When I was trying to start them... I could see a new "bookmark"(?) in taskbar for a moment and after it hided (I couldn`t see the proper window of Sikuli X).  In taskmanager a javaw process was still exist.

I tried:
1. reinstall java - I installed version 7.
2. reinstall sikuli - I deinstalled the old one and then I installed a new one (version X rc3).
3. check *.bat file content and I modified it too:

So based on the topic which I gave url above I tried:
change the line which starts from JAVA
change folder to new version of java
change PROGRAMFILES(X86) to PROGRAMFILES and ALSO PROGRAM FILES (I am using windows XP and my path to java is now - C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin

And ny my content of file Sikuli-IDE.bat is like below:
@echo off

PATH=%PATH%;%~d0%~p0libs
set JAVA_EXE="java"
if defined PROGRAM FILES set JAVA_EXE="%PROGRAM FILES%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe"
%JAVA_EXE% -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Duser.language=en_US -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dpython.path="%~d0%~p0sikuli-script.jar/" -jar "%~d0%~p0sikuli-ide.jar" %*

When I am trying to run it (Sikuli-IDE.bat) I have a console window with information:
[info] locale: pl and nothing happens...
So ... parameter -Duser.language=en_US doesn`t work or it should be "pl" here?

I also tried to run debug... but I don`t understand the output - I don`t know what can be wrong in my settings/files...
I used in command:
java -Dsikuli.console=false -jar "c:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-ide.jar"

And I got an output:
C:\Documents and Settings\GoLL@B>java -Dsikuli.console=false -jar "c:\Program Fi
les\Sikuli X\sikuli-ide.jar"
[info] locale: pl
        at org.sikuli.ide.ImageButton.createFromString(ImageButton.java:241)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.replaceWithImage(SikuliPane.java:617)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.parseLine(SikuliPane.java:568)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.parseRange(SikuliPane.java:528)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.parse(SikuliPane.java:543)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.parse(SikuliPane.java:546)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.read(SikuliPane.java:427)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.loadFile(SikuliPane.java:372)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE.loadFile(SikuliIDE.java:838)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE.restoreSession(SikuliIDE.java:768)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE.<init>(SikuliIDE.java:713)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE.getInstance(SikuliIDE.java:138)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE.main(SikuliIDE.java:973)

So maybe someone can help me solve my problem? I`ll be very gratefull.
Best Regards,
xkgxx.