[Question #186601]: Python in sikuli

Hi

 I am new to Sikuli and Python.  Please help me to know about sikuli & python.  Also please let me know how can I  use python in sikuli.  I am using some graphics(cad drawing)  to automate which contains options such as zooming, 3D rotation, moving from one position  to another position.   Please let me know  how python could help me in this. ?

Another question is  that there is a  option to print in cad drawing using the ratios like 1:1,  1:10 etc, Can we use if & else for this to automate.  If syes pls let me know the code

Pls let me know the code for all  mentioned above.

Pls reply me soon as I am quick reply

Thanks