[Question #186633]: Array question

Sorry if the title is kinda basic but I'm just REAL new at this & I haven't touched any programming perse in like forever.

I have a program here at work called shopfloor/vax/dec (using those names for reference in case someone may know what I'm talking about).  Inside this program I need to make daily adjustments to things.  I know how to make the program the main program, make it show me the info but what I am trying to do is to do a mass add/remove/change of id's.

What I'm trying to get at I guess is if I have say 20 id's I'm trying to automate it so I can just load the id's into a file somewhere & sikuli makes a call to that file & one by one goes through and makes the adjustment I'm looking to make.

For ex:  VAX001:> sho Robert  (and doing this would show Robert's id and everything tied to it)  but then don't stop there but process the other bazillion id's that I have in an excel file, text file ... whatever.

I'm sure someone will ask me questions so please let me know as I'm trying to work this out so I can make my life easier.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers