[Question #186643]: winxp 32bit sikuliX-1.0rc3 screenshot not working

I just installed SikuliX-1.0rc3(r905) in D drive.
I'm using java7 build 1.7.0_02-b13 and running Windows XP 32bit.
I can start the program at least. But, when I click screenshot button or click(image) on the left, the program window disappears and never comes back. It doesn't allow me to take a snapshot. It just closes the program with no error messages.
so, I need to restart the program which is just a new start with no previous codes or commands although I haven't tried other functions yet except "click".
thanks.

Goh