[Question #186663]: Running Test Cases Causes my Application to run super slow on iOS Simulator

I am running Sikuli - 1.0 rc3 (r905)
Java Version is up to date Build 1.6.0
OS X Lion 10.7.3
I am running ios Simulator 5.0

What happens is when I am running Sikuli tests the iPhone application becomes very slow and slower and slower.
It's So slow that the transitions between pages are visible and look like they are in slow motion.

Any ideas as to what things I can check or if this is a known issue? or workarounds, etc.

Thanks for your help and support.