[Question #186967]: script fails when unattended

I used Sikuli to implement an automated test.

In my development environment, it works fine.  Using the same machine, but a different user ID (but identical display settings), I run into problems.

The machine is setup so that no screen saver comes on, and the monitor is never powered-off.  The user is logged in to the console.  The sikuli script is wrapped in a .bat script which first downloads and installs the latest build, then starts the sikuli script.

More often than not, the sikuli script fails to find the first image (looking for the Visual Studio Start Page, so I know VS is running and ready for the File->Open operation.

The line that fails (error attached below):

    vsStart = wait("VSStartPage.png", 90)

I know it does not take 90 seconds for visual studio to start on this system, so what is the difference?  If I VNC into the machine, I can't reproduce the problem.  Any clues as to what to look for?
The errors are:

[log] App.open c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe(6792)
DEBUG:SmokeTests.SobelFilterVS10:Waiting for screen update
ERROR

ERROR: test_SobelFilter (SobelFilter.SobelFilterTest)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\jenkins\workspace\gDEBuggerSmokeTests\main\DTKTests\gDEBugger\Tests\Scripts\VisualStudioExt\SmokeTests\SobelFilter.py", line 44, in setUp
    self.ide = self.setupSobelFilter(self.logger.log)
  File "C:\jenkins\workspace\gDEBuggerSmokeTests\main\DTKTests\gDEBugger\Tests\Scripts\VisualStudioExt\SmokeTests\SobelFilter.py", line 176, in setupSobelFilter
    myIDE.start()
  File "C:\jenkinsData\SikuliTestTools\SikuliTestLib\VisualStudioIDE\VisualStudioIDE.py", line 108, in start
    vsStart = wait("VSStartPage.png", 90)
  File "C:\SikuliX\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\sikuli\Region.py", line 94, in wait
    ret = JRegion.wait(self, target, timeout)
FindFailed: FindFailed: can not find VSStartPage.png
  Line 41, in file c:\jenkins\workspace\gDEBuggerSmokeTests\main\DTKTests\gDEBugger\Tests\Scripts\VisualStudioExt\SmokeTests\smoketests.py