[Question #187182]: Please help!

I am not a programmer and the Sikuli environment is perfect for what I need to do. I have 4 different buttons that come on to the screen at different times and I need to recognize button1 and then click it, recognize button2 then click it, etc.
I can get it to work by using the

while not exists(button1):
    sleep (5)

while not exists(button2):
   sleep (5)
                          etc.
but then I don not know how to make it go back to the beginning to start over. I just want it to recognize any of the 4 buttons whenever they pop on to the screen and then click on it.
Thanks for the help
S.Elrad