[Question #187198]: Black screen on primary monitor when taking screenshot

I have two monitors. When I try to take a screenshot, or use any function in the IDE that takes a screenshot, both monitors fade, but the primary keeps going until it is completely black. I can still take the screenshot on either monitor, but not being able to see what I'm selecting on the primary is obviously a serious problem!

Running in single monitor configuration seems to work fine.

Because this sounded like some other bugs, I tried the following -

I can run a script I found in another help topic to successfully identify my screens' locations:

for i in range(0, getNumberScreens()):
   print Screen(i)
   print Screen(i).getBounds() # you get the coordinates
   mouseMove(Location(Screen(i).x,Screen(i).y))
   wait(2)
   mouseDown(Button.RIGHT)
   mouseUp(Button.RIGHT)
   print "current Mouse Location is: ",Env.getMouseLocation()

---------------------

That produces:

[info] Sikuli vision engine loaded.

[info] VDictProxy loaded.

Screen(0)[0,0 1280x1024] E:Y, T:3.0
java.awt.Rectangle[x=0,y=0,width=1280,height=1024]

current Mouse Location is: (0,0)
Screen(1)[1280,0 1280x1024] E:Y, T:3.0
java.awt.Rectangle[x=1280,y=0,width=1280,height=1024]

current Mouse Location is: (1280,0)
Primary boundary: java.awt.Rectangle[x=0,y=0,width=1280,height=1024]

So it looks like my setup is being interpretted correctly. It's just the screen dimming that seems to be going wrong.

Many thanks for any suggestions and for this great software!