Re: [Question #187225]: Selecting text in region

This is how I would do it. The text search feature seems to work with
the font Google uses.

The browser should show the maps.google.com.

click(Pattern("google.png").targetOffset(102,0)) # clicks the entry field
m = getLastMatch()
x = m.right(1).right(600).above(1).below(40).below()
x.highlight(2) # this is where the options should show up
type("a", KeyModifier.CMD)
type(Key.BACKSPACE) # delete current content
type("611 Folsom")
if x.exists("San Francisco", 0): click(x.getLastMatch()) # click the entry if one is present containing the text "San Francisco"

Sorry, but Chicago did not show up for me ;-)
it might be a good idea, to start with a neutral map location.