[Question #187279]: Right Click Context Menu In Tree View Invisible

Hi,

I have a simple code like:

click("Elephant.png")
scripts = ["script1", "script2","script3", "script4","script5"]
for script in scripts:
    click("Folder-1.png")
    rightClick("Folder.png")
    wait(5)
    click("Delete.png")

Where I want Siquli to rightClick on a folder  present in a tree view, named as "Folder-1"
Upon right click the folder shows various options.
Then I want Siquli to click on an option called "Delete"

But I find that though Siquli clicks on the Folder-1 in Tree View, the right click context menu doesn't appear. Hence Siquli throws an error, saying "Delete" not found and quits.

Can anyone tell me how to get this working please.

Thank you,
Aditya.