[Question #187286]: How get tuple name ?

Hello,

I'm trying to found a way to get my tuple name.

I created image tuple then for my code I need to get the name. I already known the tuple name but instead enter it twice I would like to get it in my code.

I have a piece of code but in case image file have same name I get wrong tuple name. Can someone help me.

for key,value in globals().items():
            if isinstance(MY_TUPLE, tuple) and value == MY_TUPLE:
                print("key is: " + key)
                list_name = key
                #break
            else: