Re: [Question #187447]: ExceptionInInitializerError

Description changed to:
Hello

I am trying to run some basic Code from the sikuli-script library , but
all I get is an ExceptionInInitializerError. The following line throws
the Exception.

Screen s = new Screen();

I have found another post with the same Problem, but i didnt realy understand where the problem was and how it was solved. I should add that I am working with Eclipse, and that i added the sikuli-script.jar as an library. The System is Win 7 64-Bit.
My first try was to add just the jar and put the jar in the classpath, but that just gave me an ClassDefNotFoundError. If someone also could explain me why that didnt work.
Thx in advance.