[Question #187539]: Is it possible to include the Sikuli required DLL files with a Java script?

I have a working .jar Java sikuli script now, complete with included images.  The only last remaining obstacle before I begin full development is the requirement of a sikuli installation.  I was wondering if there was a way to have the .dll files in the libs sikuli directory in their own lib directory to be distributed alongside the new .jar file.  I'm going to need to release revisions of the .jar file pretty often, but I'd like to only require my clients to download the .dll library once.
My goal:
Run directory:    .jar
                                lib folder with .dlls

Is this doable?  And if so, how is it done?