Re: [Question #187435]: Can't get onChange event handler to run

Terence Cooper gave more information on the question:
Hi RaiMan, thanks as always for a very prompt response.

'But what is strange: the message comes from Jython:'

- Yes I agree! I imagined that by using the java api I was short-
circuiting all the Jython stuff, but apparently not(?)

'So it seems, you are mixing some things up:
scrpt = new SikuliScript();'

- My intention was to use java exclusively, and I don't understand why you highlight this fragment(?)  In the javadoc
I see:
public SikuliScript()
             throws java.awt.AWTException

having method:
public void popup(java.lang.String message)

I'm also using method input (public java.lang.String
input(java.lang.String msg) here and there.

'Are you running Jython scripts from within Java?'

- Not knowingly! (No)

'Is ideMainMenuR a Jython Region or a Java Region object?'

- Its all java...

public class TestSikuli {

    static App txDev;
    static Screen scrn;
    static Region ideR;
    static Region ideMainMenuR = Region.create(0,0,1000,22);
    static SikuliScript scrpt;

Again, really appreciate your assistance with this, thx Terry.